The links below explain how Broadcast works and an introduction into what can be done.
There is also some developer info regarding how to use Broadcast to make your work more efficient.
- An introduction to Broadcast
- Attachments, images and media
- Custom fields
- Debug mode
- Post actions and the bulk action dropdown
- Taxonomy handling
Over the years Broadcast has been used in various scenarios. Here are a few of the common ones:
- Broadcast in the school classroom
- Franchising with WordPress and Broadcast
- Sharing forms on a WordPress network
- Wholesale with WooCommerce and Broadcast
Installation of the packs is pretty straight-forward, but screenshots never hurt.
Here are some developer snippets that are requested once in a while.
- “Broadcasted from” shortcode
- Change post status during broadcast
- Do not broadcast a taxonomy
- Modifying custom field lists in realtime
- Modify the Broadcast meta box
- Post actions from the child to the parent
- Protect taxonomy term description and thumbnail
- Remove access to a blog
- Select the Back To Parent checkbox
- Sync taxonomies programmatically