Toolset homepage screenshot
This add-on adds support for three of OnTheGoSystems’ plugins: CRED, Types and Views.
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite post forms between blogs
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite user forms between blogs
For relationships between posts, the ACF plugin would be a better idea. Toolset has a very complicated and unstable relationship system.
- automatically broadcast post types that are in a relationship with each other (see notes)
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite post types (and their fields) between blogs
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite taxonomies between blogs
- assign the correct content template on each child blog
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite Content Templates between blogs
- manually broadcast / copy / overwrite Views between blogs
For example sending contacts from a contact database to other blogs?
Aren’t contacts just another custom post type? In that case just basic Broadcast should be able to handle it by itself.
If not, since I’m not 100% familiar with the Toolset plugin, then perhaps you can explain to me where these contacts are stored and then we can figure something out? Perhaps via e-mail? I’ll update this thread after we resolve the situation.
Didn’t get that at first sight ;-) Thanks!